These are tasty little breakfast treats that you can prepare in about 5 minutes flat. I serve mine on a piece of toast (no margarine or butter required) so that it’s a healthy and substantial breakfast to start my day. My children also like these for dinner sometimes so if I have some leftover spinach to use up, this is an easy standby recipe.
Baked Egg, Spinach & Parmesan Pots
Ingredients (Makes 6)
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup (45 g) grated parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup (100 g) chopped baby spinach
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat your oven to 180C/355F.
- Spray 6 small ramekins with olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle about 1 Tbsp. spinach then 1 tsp. parmesan cheese in the bottom of each dish. Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Crack an egg into each ramekin dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve on toast.
If you liked this post, you might also like:
If you liked this post, please share it: