Calling all Blueberry lovers out there. This delightfully fruity dessert is jam packed with my favorite berry – healthy, blueberries bursting with flavor. Half cake – half pudding, the consistency of this dish is a dream come true, particularly when served warm with a big dollop of cream or ice-cream. Reheat any leftovers the next night, it’s just as yummy. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 100 g (4 oz) butter
- 200 g (7 oz) plain flour
- 180 g (6 oz) caster sugar
- 50 g (2 oz) oats
- 200 ml (7 fl oz) milk
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 500 g (16 oz) blueberries
- Heat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Place the butter in a large, oven proof dish and leave in the oven to melt.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour, sugar, oats, baking powder, salt and milk.
- Spoon the mixture into the buttered dish. Try to avoid mixing it with the melted butter.
- Spread 500 g (16 oz) of blueberries on top and bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve warm with ice cream or cream.
If you liked this post, you might also like:
If you liked this post, please share it: