This homemade sauce is lovely served as a condiment with seafood, chicken and turkey. It’s actually quite healthy as it’s a combination of mayonaisse and natural yoghurt so it doesn’t have as many calories as pure mayonnaise. Play around with the quantities of lime and chili to get a mix that is just right for you.
Chili & Lime Dipping Sauce
Ingredients (Makes 1 cup)
- ½ cup (120 ml) mayonnaise
- ½ cup (120 ml) natural, plain yogurt
- ½ tsp. chili flakes or 2-3 tsp chili paste or 2 chopped, deseeded whole red chilis
- ½ lime juice and zest
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and serve in a small dish.
If you liked this post, you might also like:
If you liked this post, please share it: